Important Parking Updates
Rady Children’s Hospital is currently undergoing a campus development plan which includes construction of a new ICU and Emergency Services tower. This investment will help us continue to serve the community for generations to come. During this time, on-campus parking is being prioritized for patients to ensure minimal disruption to patient care.
Information for Employees
Beginning April 10, all students, contractors and vendors will need to park at the Aero Court location and shuttle to main campus.
External guests and some non-employee groups will begin shuttling on Monday, April 10. Staff and leaders who are able, full-time teleworkers, staff who are based off-campus, and all external or non-employee groups visiting campus will begin shuttling the week of April 17. All staff designated to park off site should plan to do so no later than the week of April 24.
For the most current shuttle information, please click below. Please check this page often for any future updates.
Information for Patients and their Visitors
Parking is available in five main locations:
- Children’s Way North Parking Garage
- Children’s Way South Parking Garage
- Birmingham Way Parking Lot (for Specialty Clinics in Building 28)
- Frost Street Parking Lot (outside the Nelson Pavilion near Children’s Way)
- Frost Street Parking Lot (for Buildings 7910 & 7920 Frost Street)
- First 30 minutes Free
- $4 for 4 Hours (Standard rate, no validation needed)
- $2 per hour thereafter
- $20 daily maximum
- No In and Out Privileges
- Process for use: When exiting the parking lot, your original ticket must be inserted first, followed by the Validation Ticket to obtain the intended parking fee discount.
- Multiday Passes
- Weekly (7 days) and Monthly (30 days) Pass options are available for purchase at the pay on foot pay stations located in each of the visitor lots.
- Instructions for use are posted on the pay on foot pay stations.
- Process for Use: MUST be inserted at both the Entrance and Exit for the Multiday pass to work. Pass will be returned after the pass is inserted at the entrance and exit lane terminals. Vehicle MUST be present for machine to read the ticket.
- If you experience an issue with the Pass not working, please press the HELP button for call assistance when exiting.
- 24/7 Call Center Assistance (Push For Help button)
- Each Visitor Exit lane pay station terminal and Pay on Foot pay station is connected to the call center assistance service 24 hours a day.
- Call Center professional will assist with transaction processes, parking information, and vending exit gates when applicable.
- ADA complimentary parking accommodated via Call Center service; provide ADA placard information when exiting parking lot.
- Process for Use: Push Help button once at exit lane terminal and wait for call center connection to be established.
- Questions / Concerns
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org