Important Parking Updates
Rady Children’s Hospital is currently undergoing a campus development plan which includes construction of a new ICU and Emergency Services tower. This investment will help us continue to serve the community for generations to come. As our campus transforms, ensuring parking is available to patients and families is our number one priority. Parking on our main campus is limited to patients and those involved in direct patient care.
Information for Patients and their Visitors
Parking is available in four main locations:
- Children’s Way North Parking Garage
- Children’s Way South Parking Garage
- Frost Street Parking Lot (outside the Nelson Pavilion near Children’s Way)
- Frost Street Parking Lot (for Buildings 7910 & 7920 Frost Street)
- First 30 minutes Free
- $4 for 4 Hours (Standard rate, no validation needed)
- $2 per hour thereafter
- $20 daily maximum
- No In and Out Privileges
- Process for use: When exiting the parking lot, your original ticket must be inserted first, followed by the Validation Ticket to obtain the intended parking fee discount.
- Multiday Passes
- Weekly (7 days) and Monthly (30 days) Pass options are available for purchase at the pay-on-foot pay stations located in each of the visitor lots.
- Instructions for use are posted on the pay-on-foot pay stations.
- Process for Use: MUST be inserted at both the Entrance and Exit for the Multiday pass to work. Pass will be returned after the pass is inserted at the entrance and exit lane terminals. The vehicle MUST be present for the machine to read the ticket.
- If you experience an issue with the Pass not working, please press the HELP button for call assistance when exiting.
- 24/7 Call Center Assistance (Push For Help button)
- Each Visitor Exit lane pay station terminal and Pay on Foot pay station is connected to the call center assistance service 24 hours a day.
- Call Center professionals will assist with transaction processes, parking information, and vending exit gates when applicable.
- ADA complimentary parking is accommodated via Call Center service; provide ADA placard information when exiting the parking lot.
- Process for Use: Push Help button once at the exit lane terminal and wait for call center connection to be established.
- Questions / Concerns
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Employees Only
As our campus transforms, ensuring parking is available to patients and families is our number one priority. Parking on our main campus is limited to patients and those involved in direct patient care.
All vehicles belonging to members of Team Rady must have a visible RCHSD parking sticker. Click here for more information.
Staff who have been directed to park off-site can choose to come to work in various ways including parking at 3654 Aero Court, parking at 3615 Kearny Villa Road, public transportation, ridesharing, walking, etc. The shuttle is a complimentary service provided by RCHSD for individuals parking at 3654 Aero Court or the parking lot at 3615 Kearny Villa Road (the building and lot next to the Plaza) and would prefer to use this service.
Parking lots at the Aero Court campus are monitored by security. Visitors must obtain a dated rear-view placard by signing a log at the Security Desk of Aero Court Building A (3678 Aero Court).
Regarding parking for on-campus events: Please coordinate with the event planner for parking instructions.
For the most current shuttle information, please click below. Please check this page often for any future updates.