Mission & Vision
To provide state-of-the-art, lifesaving medical care and education through ongoing research and advocacy to ensure that children with food allergies live safe, happy and fulfilling lives.
To be a leader in advancing the treatment and prevention of food allergies. To pursue this vision we are committed to:
- Providing high-quality medical care
- Fostering a supportive, compassionate and informed environment for families to become active participants in the care of their children
- Conducting basic, translational and clinical research into the pathogenesis, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of food allergy
- Educating and training health care professionals
- Collaborating with others in the community to expand and share knowledge