We will provide the best possible care for our patients and their families and strive to improve outcomes by:
- Providing immediate response to requests for consultation and transport.
- Providing care in a compassionate, caring and professional manner.
- Promoting understanding of neonatal illness and their management throughout the community via outreach education.
- We will be recognized for providing high-quality specialized care for the baby and family.
- We will improve patient outcomes by providing rapid response with expert medical care, knowledge and compassion.
- We are committed to becoming the benchmark for other transport teams.
Principles of Our Team Expectations:
- Knowledge and skill
“Caring for the Future”