Use the forms listed below to register with the GME Department at Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego. The data submitted will be used to set up (or update existing) computer, parking and Hospital door access, as well as Rady Children’s ID Badges.
To Submit: Print the forms, sign/initial where appropriate, and fax the form to Rady Children’s GME Office at 858-966-7477.
It will take up to 10 working days to set up your computer access, so forms must be received at least two weeks in advance of your arrival.
The forms below are interactive. You can populate the fields online, using free text or dropdown menus (where available).
- Badge Request Form – Medical Students
- Badge Request Form – Residents & Fellows
- Confidentiality Form
- Code of Conduct
- GME Registration Form – Medical Students
- GME Registration Form – Residents & Fellows
- Letter of Verification for Residents Rotating at Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego
- If you experience difficulty with any of the forms, please send an alert email by clicking here. We will attempt to fix the problems as soon as possible. In the interim, the most efficient workaround is to print out the blank form and populate it by hand. Thank you for your patience while we troubleshoot this new feature.
- You will not be able to save the populated form unless you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat. If you only have Adobe Reader (most common), you will only save the blank form.
- In fields where drop-down lists are available, you can either choose a selection or free-type your answer.
- When free-typing numeric entries (such as dates or phone numbers), enter the numeric values only; do not use dashes or spacers of any kind.