Our services include:
- Care and treatment of extremely low birth weight and critically ill infants.
- Cardiac surgery and recovery in the Acute Cardiac Unit.
- Neuro-NICU Program.
- Pediatric (General) surgery.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), high-tech therapy that temporarily performs the work of a baby’s heart and lungs.
- Inhaled nitric oxide for babies experiencing pulmonary artery hypertension.
- Occupational and physical therapy to facilitate newborns’ motor and sensory development.
- High-Risk Infant Follow-up Clinic.
- Discharge follow-up for patients with special needs.
- Newborn developmental follow-up at 6 months of age by a licensed therapist.
- Transport services available 24/7, with a highly trained neonatal staff and state-of-the-art equipment specially designed for critically ill neonates.