Surgery Grand Rounds
A Continuing Medical Education Program of Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego and the Department of Pediatrics of UC San Diego School of Medicine.
Welcome to the Surgical Grand Rounds Schedule and online UC San Diego Evaluation Survey. By completing our survey, you will help us to identify quality speakers for future Grand Rounds and enable us to provide you with CME credit tracking for Grand Round events you have attended during the year.
Location: Currently all RCHSD Grand Rounds are held virtually via Zoom.
Time: 7-8 a.m. PST
Accreditation (Read accreditation statement)
To View Grand Rounds by Zoom:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
Or go to https://rchsd.zoom.us/join and enter meeting ID: 967 9123 9687 and password 858636
Join from a Telephone:
- From within RCHSD please dial x228899 and then use meeting ID: 967 9123 9687
- From outside of RCHSD please dial 858-966-8899 and then use meeting ID: 967 9123 9687
To Receive CME Credit in person or by Zoom:
- Be sure to do the mobile check-in to the session that you attended by using the QR code provided on-site. You can also find it here: https://ucsd.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3OurD2PpaFA0RVz
- Following the session, you will receive an email to complete the online UC San Diego CME Evaluation survey. Complete the survey.
- A summary certificate for the prior academic year’s CME credits will be available from October to November each calendar year. Requests can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email for any special requests.
- If you connected through Zoom, please follow steps 1-3.
Surgery Grand Rounds Schedule
Check this page weekly for any schedule changes.
|Friday, February 12, 2021
7 -8 a.m. PST
|Dr. Michael Levy
Professor and Division Head, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Rady Children’s
“Philanthropic Objectives, in Ethos and in Practice. 5 Models of Involvement”
|Friday, March 12, 2021
7-8 a.m PST
|Dr. Daniela Carvalho
Medical Director of Surgical Services; Director, Hearing and Cochlear Implant Program, Rady Children’s
“Can You Hear That?”