Acute Pain Symposium
When: October 19, 2018
Where: EOB 1900
4.5 CME/CEUs available
Register at https://bit.ly/2xqrAho
Educational Material: EHR Tools for Acute Pain Management (PPT)
After the conference, please fill out the Overall Evaluation.
After this conference, participants should be able to:
- Identify and utilize the latest practice principles and recommendations for adequate and safe pain management in children
- Identify and use data in the EHR to safely manage pain in children
- Formulate pain management plans in common patient scenarios
- Apply available EHR tools to ideally and safely prescribe treatments and medications for pain management in children
- Learn ALL you need to know about CURES for prescribing controlled substances in youth
— Support will also be provided to help you with necessary registration, set up, assigning delegates, etc.
— Remember CURES goes live OCTOBER 2, 2018!
- Box lunches will be provided for participants
- All members of the healthcare team welcome!
For more information regarding CME activities:
- Phone: 888-966-4092
- Fax: 858-966-8018
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org