Interprofessional Innovations Transforming Healthcare Symposium
May 29, 2019
8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Education Office Building (EOB), Grand Conference Room
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Early Registration Notice
- Topics may include any improvement projects that drive better outcomes for our patients in evidence-based practices, patient safety, innovations, education and research.
- Submit your abstract HERE, and register for the event at Eventbrite HERE.
The Interprofessional Innovations Transforming Healthcare Symposium is designed to meet the needs of participants with all levels of Quality Improvement (QI) and Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) experience. The symposium will include two distinguished keynote speakers, QI workshops and podium and poster presentations including an awards ceremony. Learn, engage in discussion and celebrate the amazing work being done at Rady Children’s for our patients.
- Discuss commonly used QI/EBP/Research terms, tools and methods
- Identify local and regional resources that can be used to gain skills in performing QI, EBP and Research
- Summarize the approach for implementing change
- Compare and contrast different data display options
- Correctly interpret basic QI data
*Project presentation at this meeting may qualify for MOC Part 4 credit*
See you there!
Your Interprofessional Innovations Symposium Committee:
Glenn Billman, Mary Fagan, Erin Fisher, Jeannie Huang, Laurel Moyer, Heather Pierce, Seema Shah, Katie Sweeney, Kat Worten
For questions or information, please email: Interprofessionalinnovations@rchsd.org
For more information regarding CME activities:
- Phone: 888-966-4092
- Fax: 858-966-8018
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org