Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds
A Continuing Medical Education Program of Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego and the Division of Pediatrics Child & Adolescent Psychiatry of UC San Diego School of Medicine.
Welcome to the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds Schedule and online UC San Diego CME Evaluation Survey. By completing our survey, you will help us to identify quality speakers for future Psychiatry Grand Rounds and enable us to provide you with CME credit tracking for Psychiatry Grand Round events you have attended during the year.
You are invited to the weekly Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds Zoom meetings.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- The Department of Rady Children’s Hospital, Chadwick Center /Continuing Medical Education (CME) send out weekly announcement regarding the upcoming Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds presentations. If you do not receive this email and wish to receive it, email us at email@example.com .
Location: Zoom at Rady Children’s Hospital
Recurring Meetings: Every Friday from 8:30-9:30 a.m. PST
Accreditation (Read accreditation statement)
To View Grand Rounds by Zoom:
To Receive CME Credit in person or by Zoom:
- Be sure to do the mobile check-in to the session that you attended by using the QR code provided on-site. You can also find it here: https://ucsd.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0252l954fgVJPWB
- Following the session, you will receive an email to complete the online UC San Diego CME Evaluation survey. Complete the survey.
- For your records, you can download a CME certificate:
– Physician CME Certificate
– Non-Physician CME Certificate
- A summary certificate for the prior academic year’s CME credits will be available from October to November each calendar year. Requests can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email for any special requests.
- If you connected through Zoom please follow steps 1-3.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds Schedule
Check this page weekly for any schedule changes.
Download Schedule (PDF)
|Friday, August 7, 2020||Robert Findling, M.D., M.B.A.
Virginia Commonwealth University
“The Salience of Clinical Pharmacology in Pediatric Psychopharmacology”
|Friday, August 14, 2020||Jeffrey Hunt, M.D.
Providence, Rhode Island
“Resolving Controversies in Pediatric Bipolar Disorder: Lessons Learned From the Course and Outcome of Bipolar Youth Study”
|Friday, August 21, 2020||Andres Pumariega, M.D.
University of Florida Health
|Friday, August 28, 2020||Myrna Weissman, Ph.D.
New York City, New York
“Thirty Years Of Studying Families at High Risk for Depression”
|Friday, September 11, 2020||Swapna Deshpande, M.D.
University of Oklahoma Health Service Center
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
|Friday, September 18, 2020||Jim MCGough, M.D.
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, UCLA
Los Angeles, California
“Reuptake Inhibitors and Releasers: Direct and Indirect Agonists for ADHD”
|Friday, September 25, 2020||Fred Frankel, M.D.
Semel Institute, UCLA
Los Angeles, California
|Friday, October 16, 2020||Robert Gillespie, M.D., M.H.P.E.
The Children’s Clinic
“Parental ACEs and Pediatrics: Transforming Well Care”
|Friday, October 30, 2020||Nancy Rappaport, M.D.
Harvard Medical School
“Keeping Our Schools Safe: A Safety Assessment Approach”