A Continuing Medical Education Program of Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego and the Division of Pediatrics Child & Adolescent Psychiatry of UC San Diego School of Medicine.
Welcome to the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds Schedule and online UC San Diego CME Evaluation Survey. By completing our survey, you will help us to identify quality speakers for future Psychiatry Grand Rounds and enable us to provide you with CME credit tracking for Psychiatry Grand Round events you have attended during the year.
Meeting ID: 936 6363 1176
Join from a Telephone:
From within RCHSD, please dial ext. 228899 and then use meeting ID: 936 6363 1176
From outside of RCHSD, please dial 858-966-8899 and then use meeting ID: 936 6363 1176
- The Department of Rady Children’s Hospital, Chadwick Center /Continuing Medical Education (CME), sends out a weekly announcement regarding the upcoming Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds presentations. If you do not receive this email and wish to receive it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accreditation (Read accreditation statement)
To View Grand Rounds by Zoom
To Receive CME Credit in person or by Zoom
- Session must be viewed live or live streamed.
- Be sure to do the mobile check-in to the session that you attended by using the QR code provided on-site. You can also find it here: https://ucsd.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0252l954fgVJPWB
- Following the session, you will receive an email to complete the online UC San Diego CME Evaluation survey. Complete the survey.
- For your records, you can download a CME certificate:– Physician CME Certificate
– Non-Physician CME Certificate
- A summary certificate for the prior academic year’s CME credits will be available from October to November each calendar year. Requests can be made at email@example.com. Please email for any special requests.
- If you connected through Zoom, please follow steps 1-3.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Virtual Grand Rounds Schedule
Check this page weekly for any schedule changes. Download Schedule.
Meeting ID: 936 6363 1176 and password: 340000
Time: 12:30-1:30 p.m. PST
Join from a Telephone:
- From within Rady Children’s, please dial ext. 228899 and use meeting ID 936 6363 1176
- From outside Rady Children’s, please dial 858-966-8899 and use meeting ID936 6363 1176
Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Scott Leibowitz, MD
New World Professional Association of Transgender Health’s (WPATH) guidelines–the Standards of Care
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Barbara Robles-Ramamurthy, MD
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UT Health San Antonio)
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
McLeod Frampton Gwynette, MD
The Edge of the Spectrum
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Steven Adelsheim, MD, DFAACAP, DFAPA
The Youth Mental Health Imperative: Expanding Early Access to Mental Health Support for Our Young People and Families
Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Manpreet Kaur Singh, MD
Addressing Unmet Needs in Pediatric Mood Disorders
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Tuesday, April- June, 2023
Fellow Grand Rounds