Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds
A Continuing Medical Education Program of Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego and the Division of Pediatrics Child & Adolescent Psychiatry of UC San Diego School of Medicine.
Welcome to the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds Schedule and online UC San Diego CME Evaluation Survey. By completing our survey, you will help us to identify quality speakers for future Psychiatry Grand Rounds and enable us to provide you with CME credit tracking for Psychiatry Grand Round events you have attended during the year.
You are invited to a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds Zoom meeting.
Meeting ID: 936 6363 1176
Join from a Telephone:
From within RCHSD, please dial ext. 228899 and then use meeting ID: 936 6363 1176
From outside of RCHSD, please dial 858-966-8899 and then use meeting ID: 936 6363 1176
- The Department of Rady Children’s Hospital, Chadwick Center /Continuing Medical Education (CME), sends out a weekly announcement regarding the upcoming Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds presentations. If you do not receive this email and wish to receive it, email us at email@example.com.
Accreditation (Read accreditation statement)
To View Grand Rounds by Zoom:
To Receive CME Credit in person or by Zoom:
- Session must be viewed live or live streamed.
- Be sure to do the mobile check-in to the session that you attended by using the QR code provided on-site. You can also find it here: https://ucsd.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0252l954fgVJPWB
- Following the session, you will receive an email to complete the online UC San Diego CME Evaluation survey. Complete the survey.
- For your records, you can download a CME certificate:– Physician CME Certificate
– Non-Physician CME Certificate
- A summary certificate for the prior academic year’s CME credits will be available from October to November each calendar year. Requests can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email for any special requests.
- If you connected through Zoom, please follow steps 1-3.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds Schedule
Check this page weekly for any schedule changes.
Meeting ID: 936 6363 1176 and password: 340000
Join from a Telephone:
- From within Rady Children’s, please dial ext. 228899 and use meeting ID 936 6363 1176
- From outside Rady Children’s, please dial 858-966-8899 and use meeting ID936 6363 1176
|Tuesday, March 29, 2022||Amy Yule, MD||Young People with Substance Use Disorders: Prevention, Risky Behaviors and Treatment||View Presentation.|
|Tuesday, April 19, 2022||Aisha Omorodion, MD
|Functional GI Disorders, Influence of the Microbiome and Insight on Nutritional Psychiatry|
|Tuesday, April 26, 2022||Peter Kass, MD
|Play Ball! Sports Psychiatry and its Potential Role in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care||View Presentation.
|Tuesday, May 10, 2022||Kelsey Stevens, MD
|Tuesday, May 24, 2022||Jonathan Lavi, MD
|GPM: Good Psychiatric Management for Borderline Personality Disorder in Adolescents|