Psychiatry Grand Rounds
A Continuing Medical Education Program of Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego and the Division of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry of UC San Diego School of Medicine.
Due to increasing travel and group gathering concerns related to COVID-19, the Psychiatry committee has decided to CANCEL Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds through April 30 or until further notice. We will post relevant updates according to evolving information.
Welcome to the Psychiatry Grand Rounds Schedule and online UC San Diego CME Evaluation Survey. By completing our survey, you will help us to identify quality speakers for future Psychiatry Grand Rounds, and enable us to provide you with CME credit tracking for Psychiatry Grand Round events you have attended during the year.
Location: Rady Children’s Education and Office Building, Conference Room 1800
Time: 8:30-9:30 a.m.
Accreditation (Read accreditation statement)
To View Grand Rounds by Zoom:
- New to Zoom? First-Time User Instructions
- Grand Rounds Zoom Meeting Instructions
- Recurring Meeting ID #870105384
To Receive CME Credit in person or by Zoom:
- Be sure to do the mobile check-in to the session that you attended by using the QR code provided on-site. You can also find it here: https://ucsd.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0252l954fgVJPWB
- Following the session, you will receive an email to complete the online UC San Diego CME Evaluation survey. Complete the survey.
- A summary certificate for the prior academic year’s CME credits will be available from October to November each calendar year. Requests can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email for any special requests.
- If you connected through Zoom please follow steps 1-3.
Psychiatry Grand Rounds Schedule
Check this page weekly for any schedule changes.
Download Schedule (PDF)
Friday, March 6, 2020
Sabrina Renteria, M.D., Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow
Friday, March 13, 2020
R.J. Gillespie, M.D., MHPE
Parental ACEs and Pediatrics: Transforming Well Care
Friday, April 3, 2020
Joseph Hall, M.D., Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow
Friday, May 1, 2020
Jeffrey Lurie, M.D, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow
Friday, June 5, 2020
Anthony Bui, M.D., Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow