Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds
A Continuing Medical Education Program of Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego and the Division of Pediatrics Child & Adolescent Psychiatry of UC San Diego School of Medicine.
Welcome to the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds Schedule and online UC San Diego CME Evaluation Survey. By completing our survey, you will help us to identify quality speakers for future Psychiatry Grand Rounds and enable us to provide you with CME credit tracking for Psychiatry Grand Round events you have attended during the year.
You are invited to the weekly Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds Zoom meetings.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- The Department of Rady Children’s Hospital, Chadwick Center /Continuing Medical Education (CME) send out weekly announcement regarding the upcoming Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds presentations. If you do not receive this email and wish to receive it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Zoom at Rady Children’s Hospital
Recurring Meetings: Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday from 1-2 p.m. PST
Accreditation (Read accreditation statement)
To View Grand Rounds by Zoom:
To Receive CME Credit in person or by Zoom:
- Be sure to do the mobile check-in to the session that you attended by using the QR code provided on-site. You can also find it here: https://ucsd.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0252l954fgVJPWB
- Following the session, you will receive an email to complete the online UC San Diego CME Evaluation survey. Complete the survey.
- For your records, you can download a CME certificate:
– Physician CME Certificate
– Non-Physician CME Certificate
- A summary certificate for the prior academic year’s CME credits will be available from October to November each calendar year. Requests can be made at email@example.com. Please email for any special requests.
- If you connected through Zoom please follow steps 1-3.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds Schedule
Check this page weekly for any schedule changes.
Download Schedule (PDF)
|Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
1-2 p.m. PST
|Christopher Correll, MD
Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
“Efficacy and Tolerability of Antipsychotics in Youth with Severe Mental Illness”
|Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
1-2 p.m. PST
|Daniel Pine, MD
National Institute of Mental Health (NIH)
|Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
1-2 p.m. PST
|Karen Wagner, MD, PhD
Professor & Chair, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB)
“Management of Depression in Children and Adolescents”