Fetal Care Coordinator
Our Fetal Care Coordinator will:
- Work closely with your referring physician and keep your doctor informed of yourbaby’s needs and recommended treatment plans.
- Stay in touch with you throughout your pregnancy to offer support and resources you and your family may need.
- Help you navigate the health care system and all of your appointments.
- Schedule a tour of our neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
- Collaborate with your health care team to ensure you receive the most accurate diagnosis and personalized care planning.
- Provide transition into outpatient follow-up care.
Tanya Cano, Fetal Care Coordinator, can be reached at 858-966-6777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.