Our Mission: To provide evidence-based, comprehensive care and world-class, cutting-edge research that will improve the lives of children with autism spectrum disorders.
UPCOMING PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS:
ADOS-2 Introductory Clinical Workshop, Sept. 17-18, 2018 (CLOSED)
September 2019 dates to come.
If you are interested in ADOS-2 Research Training, please call 858-966-7707.
The Autism Discovery Institute is a state-of-the-art facility that provides comprehensive services and advanced research into autism spectrum disorders. Here, you’ll find all of Rady Children’s renowned diagnostic and treatment services under one roof, as well as programs to help families have positive experiences and interactions.
Our multidisciplinary staff includes:
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language pathologists
- Specialists in developmental and behavioral pediatrics
- Developmental specialists
Along with serving children with autism spectrum disorders and their families, we provide services and training for professionals working in this area.
Follow the links on the left for information on our programs, services, research, professional training and parent resources.
Now recruiting for new research studies! Please click here for more information.
Video: Learn about our comprehensive services
In the News
- Autism Symptoms Improve in Small Clinical Trial of Century-Old Drug, The San Diego Union-Tribune, features Gail Reiner, FNP.
- Autism Grant Aimed at Helping Schools and Clinics, Rocklin and Roseville Today, features Lauren Bookman-Frazee, Ph.D.
- Autism Study: Symptoms Can Be Seen as Early as 12 Months, kusi.com, features Christina Corsello, Ph.D. (VIDEO)
- Genetic Changes that Cause Autism Are More Diverse Than Previously Thought, UC San Diego Health, features Jonathan Sebat, Ph.D.
- Opinions: New Models for Autism Spectrum Disorder, The Scientist, features Alysson R. Muotri, Ph.D.
- Better Understanding Brings About Wider Range of Autism Treatments, U-T San Diego, features Christina Corsello, Ph.D.
- No Association Found Between MMR Vaccine and Autism, Even Among Children at Higher Risk, ScienceDaily
Support Our Program
One hundred percent of your tax-deductible gift benefits Rady Children’s. To make a donation, click here.