Our Mission: To provide evidence-based, comprehensive care and world-class, cutting-edge research that will improve the lives of children with autism spectrum disorders.
The Autism Discovery Institute is a state-of-the-art facility that provides comprehensive services for children with autism spectrum disorders, advanced research and trainings and lectures for professionals working in this area.
Here, you’ll find all of Rady Children’s renowned diagnostic and treatment services under one roof, as well as programs to help families have positive experiences and interactions.
Our team includes:
- Clinical psychologists
- Board-certified behavior analysts
- Behavior Specialists
In the News
- Improving Clinical Care for Kids With Autism, Children’s Hospital-Today, features Kristin Gist
- Autism Symptoms Improve in Small Clinical Trial of Century-Old Drug, The San Diego Union-Tribune, features Gail Reiner, FNP.
- Autism Grant Aimed at Helping Schools and Clinics, Rocklin and Roseville Today, features Lauren Bookman-Frazee, Ph.D.
- Autism Study Findings (video)
- Genetic Changes that Cause Autism Are More Diverse Than Previously Thought, UC San Diego Health, features Jonathan Sebat, Ph.D.
- Opinions: New Models for Autism Spectrum Disorder, The Scientist, features Alysson R. Muotri, Ph.D.
- Better Understanding Brings About Wider Range of Autism Treatments, U-T San Diego
- No Association Found Between MMR Vaccine and Autism, Even Among Children at Higher Risk, ScienceDaily
Video: Learn about our comprehensive services
Support Our Program
One hundred percent of your tax-deductible gift benefits Rady Children’s.
To donate, click the link below and select Autism Discovery Institute from the Gift Designation Drop-down menu: