Our division provides a full range of inpatient rehabilitation medicine services listed below. We are also an integral part of the Inpatient Chronic Pain Program.
- Case management: treatment authorization, evaluation of discharge needs, coordination of outpatient therapies
- Child life services: psychosocial support and diversional and educational activities
- Education: academic and IEP evaluation
- Occupational therapy: assessment of activities of daily living, dysphagia evaluation
- Physical therapy: evaluation for ambulation, orthosis and adaptive equipment
- Speech therapy: cognitive and speech evaluations
- Social services: comprehensive psychosocial assessment by our social worker, along with counseling, education, advocacy and assistance in helping you access resources and cope with the new challenges your child and family may face.
Daily Rehab Schedule
(Monday–Saturday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.)
One hour each of:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy