Preparing for Surgery
Rady Children’s offers a pre-surgery orientation that includes a walking tour, an information session and an opportunity to ask questions. Click on “Pre-Op Tour” below for more information.
For more on preparing your child for surgery, watch the video on the homepage.
Please also be sure to read the diet instructions, fill out the information sheet, and fill out the registration form prior to your child’s surgery. For questions about your child’s surgery, call Surgical Services at 858-576-1700, ext. 226765. We are available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pre-Op Tour: English/En español
- Pre-Op Diet Instructions: English/En español
- Surgery Handout: English/En español
- Guide to Outpatient Procedure Center
- Map to Outpatient Procedure Center
- Authorization for Use, Disclosure or Publication of Photographs:
- Authorization for Observation of a Clinical, Surgical or Invasive Procedure