Past CME Presentations
Practical Pediatrics CME: December 13, 2014
Myths and Misconceptions in Pediatric Care from the Specialist Point of View:
- “The Tales from Down Under: Discussing Myths & Mysteries of Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology,” presented by Akilah Weber, M.D.
- “Myths and Misconceptions in Dermatology,” presented by Catalina Matiz, M.D.
- “Myths and Misconceptions in Urology,” presented by George Kaplan, M.D.
- “Myths and Misconceptions in Pediatric Orthopedics,” presented by V. Salil Upasani, M.D.
- “Myths and Misconceptions about Otolaryngology,” presented by Matthew Brigger, M.D.
- “Myths and Misconceptions about Autism – Autism Doesn’t Run in our Family: How can it be Genetic?” presented by Jonathan Sebat, Ph.D.
Practical Pediatrics CME: April 26, 2014
Newborn Hearing Loss: Hear the Sound of Change
Daniela Carvalho, M.D., Otolaryngology
Julie Strickland, Au.D., Audiology
Neonatal Cardiac Surgery: A Lifetime Commitment for Patients and Parents
Daniel DiBardino, M.D., Cardiovascular Surgery
Appendectomy: What’s New and What’s Not (Are Cheetos the Cause?)
Julia Grabowski, M.D., Pediatric Surgery
Teens & Sex: What’s New Down There
Akilah Weber, M.D., Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Seeing Straight: Vision Therapy or Muscle Surgery?
Chantal Boisvert, M.D., Ophthalmology
Ankyloglossia: The Pain of the Latch
Seth Pransky, M.D., Otolaryngology