Past CME Presentations
Practical Pediatrics CME: December 13, 2014
Myths and Misconception in Pediatric Care from the Specialist Point of View:
- “The Tales from Down Under: Discussing Myths & Mysteries of Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology” presented by Akilah Weber, MD.
- “Myths and Misconceptions in Dermatology” presented by Catalina Matiz, MD.
- “Myths and Misconceptions in Urology” presented by George Kaplan, MD.
- “Myths and Misconceptions in Pediatric Orthopedics” presented by V. Salil Upasani, MD.
- “Myths and Misconceptions about Otolaryngology” presented by Matthew Brigger, MD.
- “Myths and Misconceptions about Autism – Autism Doesn’t Run in our Family: How can it be Genetic?” presented by Jonathan Sebat, Ph.D.
Practical Pediatrics CME: April 26, 2014
Newborn Hearing Loss: Hear the Sound of Change
Daniela Carvalho, M.D., Otolaryngology
Julie Strickland, Au.D., Audiology
Neonatal Cardiac Surgery: A Lifetime Commitment for Patients and Parents
Daniel DiBardino, M.D., Cardiovascular Surgery
Appendectomy: What’s New and What’s Not (Are Cheetos the Cause?)
Julia Grabowski, M.D., Pediatric Surgery
Teens & Sex: What’s New Down There
Akilah Weber, M.D., Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Seeing Straight: Vision Therapy or Muscle Surgery?
Chantal Boisvert, M.D., Ophthalmology
Ankyloglossia: The Pain of the Latch
Seth Pransky, M.D., Otolaryngology