Rady Children’s HomeCare provides complimentary home delivery of supplies and medications. You can also come to our office (centrally located in San Diego) to pick these up. In order to ensure your delivery is successful, your participation is needed. Below are the conditions and commonly asked questions about delivery.
How does delivery work?
- Our drivers are in your area one day a week.
- You schedule a delivery by 5 p.m. two business days before your delivery.
What are my delivery location options?
- To another address such as a relative or neighbor (alternate consent required)
How do I schedule a delivery?
- Phone call
- Leave us a voice message.
- E-mail (E-mail consent required)
How do I know what day you are in my area?
- Ask your HomeCare Business Associate.
- See the delivery schedule.
|If Your Delivery Day Is:
|Schedule by 5 p.m. on:
How much does home delivery cost?
- Our delivery is complimentary, no cost to you.
What if I’m unable to be available to receive delivery during the confirmed delivery window?
- If your plans change and you cannot receive delivery at the scheduled time notify us immediately.
- Please call the HomeCare Business Associate to make other arrangements.
What if I miss the delivery at the scheduled time?
- The driver will leave a door tag to notify you that delivery was attempted.
- Delivery staff do not make a second attempt to deliver during a scheduled route.
- Items will be returned to HomeCare at the end of the delivery route.
- You may pick up missed deliveries at HomeCare the next business day.
- Or you may call your Business Associate to have delivery re-scheduled on your next delivery day.
- Items not picked up in 7 days will be returned to stock.